Welcome To Molokai, A Peaceful Island Paradise!
Slow Down And Experience Rejuvenation And Healing On Molokai
Aloha served Monday-Saturday
Come Visit Me At The Spa In Kaunakakai Town or Book An In-home Visit
Call now to make your reservation 808-336-0042
“I am deeply honored to be among the healers and therapists throughout our islands who bless with their touch. I am dedicated to making your treatment relaxing, refreshing and beautiful.”
~ Julie Schonely
Massage therapy induces the Relaxation Response, a state of deep rest that changes the physical and emotional responses of stress to a state of mental and physiological relaxation, where blood pressure, heart rate, digestive functioning and hormonal levels return to their optimal state.
All massage should be relaxation massage, even deep tissue work which can be intense in the moment, eventually leads to a relaxation of tissues and holding patterns in the body.
Massage therapy has a positive influence on all the body’s systems and may be used alone or alongside orthodox medicine.
Main Effects of Massage:
- Relaxes & loosens tight, tired and over-used muscles
- Releases endorphins and helps alleviate pain
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Improves range of motion
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow – the body’s natural defense system
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs increasing circulation and the healing response
- Normalizes and restores the functions of the nervous system which coordinates all the body systems and includes the nerves, spinal cord, and brain
- And it feels ohhh, sooo good!!!
E Komo Mai, Welcome!
I’m Glad You’re Here!!